Thanks to all of you who have been patiently waiting on the release of Phase 5- the last and final phase at Peak One Neighborhood.
I will be sending out some reminders & updates soon in regards to Phase 5 at Peak One and how to get prepared. In the meantime, here is a brief outline of what to expect in the upcoming months for Phase 5:
1. Phase 5 Approval from Town of Frisco (site plan & unit mix has been adjusted from original plan) -April/May
2. Obtain final and approved Marketing & Site plans from Developer/Architect- share and review plans with all potential Buyers – April/May
3. Buyers get Pre-Approval Letter from Lender & from SCHA – April/May
4. Set up meetings/visits with Buyers to walk the site and answer any questions- April/May
5. Release Phase 5- Pricing will be distributed at the Release Party – Estimating May
6. Write up all Contracts (review with Developer, Town and SCHA) – Estimating May
7. Start infrastructure & construction – summer/fall 2014
8. Estimated completion of homes for Phase 5- 2015 (18 homes total in Phase 5)
Hope that helps break down the process involved in Phase 5. We will continue to keep you in the loop as we gather more information and get final approvals.