It is hard to believe that the final phase of Peak One Neighborhood is upon us. What an amazing experience it has been! From the ground breaking in 2011, to watching the kids play on fresh sod in Meridian Park, creating connections to trails, Main St. & the bike path and finally, the evolution of the Hillside homes and Phase 5. We feel fortunate to have been able to bring together so many cool, active, extraordinary homeowners.
The excitement for Phase 5 is overwhelming; as it should be! Cabin Alley Green is going to quaint, cozy with a unique & interesting land plan. The Hillside homes have evolved into superior spaces with incredible views from every window. All of the homes are efficient, creative and affordable. We earn the ENERGY STAR© certification with each home, which means you save money on monthly energy bills.
As we get closer to the Phase 5 Release, here are some friendly reminders and updates on how to get prepared and what to expect in the coming months:
- Buyers get a Pre-Approval Letter from Lender & from SCHA.
- Set up a time after June 9th to write a Contract on your Phase 5 home.
- Celebrate with us the Launch of Phase 5, June 9th from 3-6pm at the PON Sales Office
- Start of infrastructure & construction in Summer/Fall of 2014
- Estimate of the first home completions in Phase 5 – 2015 (17 homes)
Hope this is helpful and we look forward to seeing you at the Phase 5 Release Party!